Thank you to everyone who attended the launch of our new co-designed Resources for families and supporters in relation to Treatment, Support & Discharge planning under the Mental Health Act 2014. A particular thanks to our panelists – (left to right in photo) – Sarah Cowie, Director, Health and Disability Services Complaints Organisation (HaDSCO); Debora Colvin, Chief Mental Health Advocate, Mental Health Advocacy Service (MHAS); Karen Whitney, President of the Mental Health Tribunal (MHT), Toni who provided a consumer perspective and Ron Deng who shared a family / carer perspective. The FREE resources are now available at our Resources page. Please download and share far and wide!
- Do you need support for a family member’s alcohol and other drug use?
- Families 4 Families WA Zoom meetings
- Families 4 Families WA Tuesday 11th May 2021 (Zoom) 7pm – 8pm Topic: How to make listening your Superpower (or at least get better at it!) Guest Presenter: Jason Lim
- NEW! Lived Experience Co-design Community of Practice Discussion Topic: What co-design is and what it’s not! Date: Tuesday 11th May 2021 Time: Registration/tea/coffee: 9.30am Session: 10am – 11.30am
- Families 4 Families WA – Christmas Picnic – Hyde Park, Perth Saturday 12th December 9am – 11.00am